So we have finally figured out what we are doing this summer. As in when we are comming to WA to visit my parents.
We will be leaving here on the 29th of July and staying that first weekend in Tri-cities because Jenny is blessing baby #2 that she will be having on Wednesday! Then we will be spending the week at my parents and leaving Friday night or Saturday morning, we aren't really sure about that yet. But we would love to get together with anyone who will be in town at that time. I don't know what we want to do, but we are up for pretty much anything as long as it doesn't interupt nap time.
Let me know how that sounds to you guys and if you have any ideas. I know that Aimee doesn't read this blog, I will try to catch her on Facebook but if you guys talk to her if you could also let me know, thanks.
Julie
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment