Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lotto

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted.

If I had as much money to spend as I wanted, lets see I would do what people might consider boring, but it is what I would do.

1. Pay tithing

2. Buy a house with property

3. Pay off any depts (if we have any)

4. Put enough in a bank accout for a years worth of an emergency fund

5. Buy at least one years food storage, as well as non food items

6. Buy a newer van

7. Buy a truck (Ford, the only good kind)

8. Go on a honeymoon with my hubby

9. Buy my dad a cabin or something that can be used for family reunions

10. Start savings funds for Missions and college for kids

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Yeah cuz boring but totally awesome!

Look how old we are! If you would have asked us 5 years ago, they would have been totally different!! :)

Nicci said...

Those aren't boring, they're good ones. I didn't even think of food storage.

Krista, you are totally right! But we're not boring, we are just more practical. :o)