Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lotto

If you won the lottery, (just go with it) what would be the first ten things you would buy?

So I just watched some chick win a million dollars on Deal or No Deal! She was pregnant and Mormon. Love it!

Anyway it got me in the mood to think about what I would do with a million dollars. I think that the lottery is more than a million, right? I don't pay attention.

Anyway this is what I would buy first...

1. Property with a house in Colorado... more like a ranch

2. Me a Jetta with all the gadgets

3. A sewing machine, longarm.

4. Chris his dream car

5. A whole warerobe that fits!!

6. Oh I'd have to pay tithing.

7. a maid for 10 years

8. a cruise with my hubby and some great friends!

9. I'd pay off most of my families' debt

10. More land somewhere.

I know it's not very fun but that's alright. I'm pretty simple.

So what about you guys? What would you buy?

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Pay tithing, I knew I forgot something... A maid for 10 years is a fabulous idea. I love one forever, even if they just came every week or even every other week!!!