She's 14! I can't believe it, it hardly seems possible that she can be that old. It seems like only yesterday that Mom brought her home from the hospital... Now she's a teenager (and all that that entails!). She's excited because this is her last year at Cedarcrest and then she will go to the high school next year. She wanted to go to Deception Pass on her birthday to play on the beach (and I use that term loosely because there is no sand, just rocks) and take pictures with her new digital camera. We had a lot of fun. The weather cooperated and it was about 65-70 degrees out by the water and the sun was out!!! It was warm and she had a lot of fun. Then we went back to the house so she could eat birthday cake and open the rest of her presents (we made her wait ALL DAY!!!). I caught her and Jessica horsing around and was able to get a quick picture.
Jess has a senior cruise coming up on Saturday and she found a really cute dress today for it so I'll have to post a picture of her if I can catch her before she leaves for the fun.
Hope you guys are well. I'll post more later.
5 comments:
I can't believe it either. It is amazing how fast time goes by. Though I did have to laugh when you said 65-70 degrees was warm. That has been the temp here lately and I have been putting pants and socks, and jackets on Josh.
Don't laugh Julie!!
It's been 50 here and raining for about a month. I would take 65 any day!!
And who decided that she could grow up! Last year of Cedarcrest? When did she start? I still picture her sleeping in the waterbed with us.
OK because I'm close enough to be a sister I'm going to tell those girls about my little secret I just found. It's Acne free at Costco. You know how gross my face is with zits and stuff. Seriously, it's great. I do have a breakout around my period but who doesn't. It's 25 for three months worth. It's just like Proactiv but cheaper and I think smells better. They have to do it everyday...it says twice but I do it once.
I just remember my self confidence in junior high and high school cuz of my face. It sucked. So tell them and I'll even buy it for them if you don't have costco membership.
Julie... notice the long sleeve shirt Sarah had on. It was cooler on the beach but it was about 75 everywhere else. There were people laying on the beach in bikinis though! They're crazy!!!! It wasn't that warm.
Of course you're like a sister! I too remember sleeping with the little darling because she wouldn't sleep by herself. I'll let them know about the acne stuff from costco. Sarah's a little more self-conscience then Jess is. They tried the Proactiv and it didn't work so well for them but I'll definately tell them your suggestion.
Julie... notice the long sleeve shirt Sarah had on. It was cooler on the beach but it was about 75 everywhere else. There were people laying on the beach in bikinis though! They're crazy!!!! It wasn't that warm.
Of course you're like a sister! I too remember sleeping with the little darling because she wouldn't sleep by herself. I'll let them know about the acne stuff from costco. Sarah's a little more self-conscience then Jess is. They tried the Proactiv and it didn't work so well for them but I'll definately tell them your suggestion.
Julie... notice the long sleeve shirt Sarah had on. It was cooler on the beach but it was about 75 everywhere else. There were people laying on the beach in bikinis though! They're crazy!!!! It wasn't that warm.
Of course you're like a sister! I too remember sleeping with the little darling because she wouldn't sleep by herself. I'll let them know about the acne stuff from costco. Sarah's a little more self-conscience then Jess is. They tried the Proactiv and it didn't work so well for them but I'll definately tell them your suggestion.
Post a Comment