Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello chicas!

I have a question for you guys...actually two.

When you sign in, can you see all three of my blogs? Or just our blog.

And do you guys read those other blogs on the side?

Oh make it three...I'm going to do another giveaway on my blog but I'm open for ideas. If you guys were to play, (hint, hint) what would you want?


So nothing much going on here in Waggoner world. Connor is FINALLY pulling himself up on the couch and stuff. It's so nice to actually see him heading in the right direction. But now he can reach the DVD player so Chris gets upset when he turns off his movies but I just sit and laugh cuz he wants him to walk sooo bad. I'm just waiting patiently!! (Actually thinking about tying him down but whatever!!)

Well that's all for right now...I gotta run to Costco!

How's everyone else?

2 comments:

Julie said...

When I sign in all that I can see is this blog. Once I get to this blog page I can see the blog on the side under Family and Friends that says Krista. I try and read it every so often. I don't kow what your other blog is. As for ideas, I don't know. I don't know what kind of thing you want to do.
I am so excited to hear about Connor, just wait, he will be getting into everything. Just hope he isn't a climber.

Nicci said...

I see ours but I always look at yours too so...

I'm so excited that Connor is on his way to walking!!! That's so great. Tell Chris to just wait until Connor finally does start walking, then he'll really be into everything.

As for the giveaway... I don't know. I'll brainstorm and get back to ya.