I thinking, with an idea started from Nicci, that I'm going to start my own online business. I'm going to make baby blankets and aprons and some other things, with my friend Mychel. We can do it anywhere in the world. And make a little extra profit while we're raising our babies. What do you girls think?
What else should I be making? What do think would sale?
7 years ago
2 comments:
I think that is a great idea. It will definantly keep you busy. As for other things, I don't know. I would do things that are pretty easy and cheep to make. That could be a lot of things. I don't know what kind of things you make. Baby things usually sell well. There are those baby carriers, I bet they would sell well.
I think it's a fabulous idea! Especially since I am the one that gave you the idea. :o) Blankets are my favorite because I hate to be cold and I'm going to need some when I move out. You go for it chica!!!
Post a Comment