Monday, January 25, 2010

Betrayl

Good pick Krista! I hope I didn't ever betray you guys, and if I did I am so VERY sorry. And Krista, I forgive you for not telling me you got married. :o)

I dated this guy off and on through our senior year and after we graduated. He joined the Marine Corps and went to Basic when I was 19 (he was a couple years older than me). Anyway, he left and I stuck with him even though he was talking about wanting to get married when he got back from Basic and I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had no intention of marrying him. We dated for almost another year before I told him that I had no intention of ever marrying him. Looking back I realize that I should have been honest with him but he was one of those super nice guys that you don't want to hurt because you know it will crush them. I know I hurt him when I told him no but it did work out for the best, he ended up meeting a very nice girl who already had one kid and getting married. I know that it all worked out for the best but it didn't make me feel any better at the time. Thankfully I can now look back and say I was young and dumb and that I would never intentionally do that to anyone.

K... Can we pick a less depressing topic next time please? :o) I hate being reminded of the bad decisions I made! But I guess, confession is good for the soul! :o)

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Did I ever meet this boy?

I'm glad he is happy now. And you are happy too. It worked out for the best!

Nicci said...

Nope, you never met him. I am much happier!