Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bad Dog!!!



I have to share this because Sierra has only chewed one towel (we wipe their feet when they come back inside) and that was when she was a baby and since then all she has done is dig holes outside, and even then she justdigs in the holes that the mole has already put in the ground.




So, I get home from work Friday night and Bethany informs me that Sierra put a hole in my bed spread. I didn't really think anything of it because she's never chewed anything so I just figured that she ripped it when she was trying to make her nest (she likes to bunch up the blankets and make a little nest to sleep in). It was late and I just wanted to go to bed but when I went to climb in this is what I found...




Yup, she did this. I was so mad! But I couldn't yell at her because the damage had already been done hours ago so she wouldn't know why I was yelling. And I hadn't taken her for a walk in almost a week because I've been so busy so I knew she was probably mad but still!!! So then yesterday I had to go shopping for a new bed spread. Thankfully I had an idea of what I wanted but still... So I finally found my new one and got smart and also bought a blanket (that is bigger than my bed spread) so that I can keep it covered. We'll see if it works, so far so good.


This is what I got! It's a quilt (Krista, had I been able to wait I would have begged you to make me one after you got settled in your new house but I couldn't). It's cream colored with burgandy around it and flowers sewn on it in burgandy, light green, light purple and light blue. I would have taken another picture of it but the battery in my camera died.
Okay off to clean, that's a whole other story I'll tell you guys tomorrow. Love ya!


2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Hahaha you are so funny!
You can buy quilts! I don't get mad! I really love it!

You know you can sew your old one up? Maybe it could be her doggie bed.

Nicci said...

I know you won't get mad. The one you made me is warmer than the one I got.

I am not sewing up the old one for her. She has two dog beds already! lol what can ya do...