Sunday, March 1, 2009

Holiday

My favorite holiday by far, is Christmas. Maybe just the whole month of December. But definately Christmas is a part of it.

I love Christmas trees, Christmas lights, Christmas presents, family around, all the good deeds...all the wonderful stories that come out at Christmas. AND the Christmas carols.

I love the celebrating of Jesus' birth. I think it's wonderful that a whole nation gets together, even if most of it is for the presents, to celebrate. If one person listens to a Christmas carol and goes to church, then it was worth it.

I'm not going to lie here. I love the presents too. I love the surprises. I love the thought that goes into presents. The making of some special presents. The look on little kids faces when they open presents.

I love that family comes around too. It's when brothers and sisters and cousins and grandparents get together and just be with each other.

So anyway that's my favorite with Thanksgiving a close second.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

I love Christmas! I like to lay under the tree and stare up into the lights.