Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Update

So I thought that you both might want to hear what is happening in my family.

Stephanie has finally started a blog. http://sw416.blogspot.com/ It is linked on my blog. Though Krista if you wanted to add it on this blog, she wouldn't care. She is still at school in Provo. I think she has one year left. She has been kind of dating a boy. She is unsure if all the things they have been doing are dates. We keep telling her that they are, but she doesn't believe us.

Heather also has a blog. She is already linked on this blog. She can't find a job that pays very well, or gives her very many hours. This is a big problem because she is try to pay off all her student loans and things like that. So she has decided to take a medical training course. I think that will be great. I am very excited for her. It will be good for her to have something to do again.

Jenny and Andrew are still living in Richland. They have finally gotten over being sick. Poor little Nathan was sick with the stumach flu for 2 weeks, he also had both of his ear drums burst, and the medican they put him on gave him diarea. He lost about 2 pounds. Which is really bad because at his one year appointment, the doctor said that they needed to keep him on formula to get his nutriants and calories to see if he would gain more weight. But that is over and he is finally eating again. So it is nice to hear that they are over that.

As for my parents. They are doing great. My mom is teaching seminary and doing a great job. My dad is still working for boeing. I think he is very glad to be back there and back in Washington. He still has to travel a little with this job, but nothing like what he had to do with Ford. They are actually going to be here the first weekend in March because that is when we are blessing Lilly. By the way, if either of you will be in the area, you are more than welcome to come. I would love to see you.

So I think that pretty much covers the basics. I hope you enjoyed the update. I would love updates on your families.

P.S. Nicci, we love the outfits that you sent for Lilly they are very cute. Also we took the farm back that you got for Josh because my parents had already givin a farm to him for Christmas. We got the Little People bus for him. He loves it. He kept trying put put the bus in the barn. First he was trying to put it through the front, it obviously didn't fit, so he moved around back to try and get it to fit there.

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Thanks for the update on the family!

We MIGHT be in town the first week in March. MIGHT is the big word right now. We are trying to get things together with letters from the military and all that jazz.

BUT if we do, do you wanna go to Time Out for Women...it's the next weekend...March 13-14. Nicci?? You wanna go?

I'll know more later but I think it would be really fun!

S said...

Well, no wonder everyone thinks I'm dating someone... I should have known :)

I still don't think we're dating, and yes, I'm still not sure if we've been on any real dates. Like I said. Confused.

Nicci said...

Krista I would love to go. It would depend on when I leave for the academy but right now it looks like I'll go the end of March.

Julie, what day are you blessing Lilly? I'm going to try to get that weekend off so I can come down.