7 years ago
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Pictures
So I said that I would put the pictures on. So here they are.
I tried to use a different patern for each color. I found the multi color fabric first and used it to match the other colors. I am very excited. It turned out better than I thought it would. It is my first attemt at quilting. I know it isn't a hard patern. But it was fun. For the quilting, I first went along the squares, then I went diagonally through the squares. There are big X's using four squares. It turned out pretty good. My lines weren't as straight as I would have liked. But like I said, it was my first attemt. I am sure I will get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! You are awesome!! It looks great from here!! I haven't ever machine quilted before. It's going to be an adventure on Nicci's quilt!!
That looks great!!! The patterns are really cool. I had to have Krista pick out the colors for my quilt because I can't. :o)
Post a Comment