But as we were planning, I just can't get over the fact that we have lived up here for 2.5 years. Our time is almost up. As excited I am about this, I'm also kinda sad to leave this place.Yes, the winters go on FOREVER.
Yes it is VERY cold up here
Yes I want to go somewhere warmer.
But we've had some good times up here.
We had Connor. We have our animals. (I'm debating if this one is good! :)
Chris and I started our life up here. I think this place will always have a special place in my heart. I mean how many other places in the world can you go Easter Egg hunting in the snow??
But on a lighter note....one of these two places is where we're going. Wanna visit?? (Please!!)

(See those bombs on that plane, that's Chris' job and he can tell you what kind those are, how long it takes to put them up and what they can shoot...pretty cool huh?)
Oh but look at the beach BELOW the plane...yeah that's where I'll be with Connor.
OR...

(See all that beach...Maybe there's no water but there's still sand!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment